HOYA DIGITAL FILTER KIT
KIT COMPRENDENTE 3 FILTRI DI
UV (C) MULTI-COAT
HOYA DIGITAL KIT FILTRI mm 52
Questo Kit contiene: Filtro UV - Standard Filtro Polarizzatore Circolare - Standard Filtro ND x8 - Standard Astuccio Il filtro UV assorbe i raggi ultravioletti e protegge la lente del vostro obiettivo senza comprometterne la qualità!
Il filtro Polarizzatore circolare ha la capacità di eliminare i riflessi dalle superfici non metalliche come l'acqua, finestre, vetro in generale. Satura i colori e contrasta le nuvole nel cielo.
Il filtro NDx8 toglie luminosità e permette di usare tempi lunghi con tanta luce o diaframmi aperti.
he Hoya Digital Filter Kit offers everything you need to get started with your outdoor shooting.
UV Filter UV filters are wise initial investments. They help protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. This filter is multi-coated. Circular Polarizer Filter Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun. Neutral Density Filter Neutral Density filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. Determining which neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters. Speaking generally, the 2-stop value (ND 4x) effectively compensates average situations. Hoya is one of the largest manufacturers of glass in the filter industry. In collaboration with its parent company, Tokina Optical, Hoya continues to strive to produce some of the best glass on the market.
Currently, they hold 40% of the world's market for optical glass. Note! Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras (They will also work on manual systems and video cameras without problems) UV Filter
• Hoya filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
• If desired they can be left on the lens at all times for protection Circular Polarizer
• This filter eliminates ultraviolet rays to remove haze from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase color saturation, without affecting the overall color balance Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
• To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
• To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
• To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
• To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure Neutral Density Factors
• 2x = ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
• 4x = ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
• 8x = ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8) Hoya Quality
• As one of the premier filter manufacturers, Hoya filters continue to made from quality glass assuring the photographer clear, sharp and accurate images
• Hoya filters consistently provide even color all the way through the filter; all surfaces are ground and polished to specific thickness and tolerances
• Even non-multi-coated Hoya filters have one layer of anti-reflective coating applied to each surface of the glass; Hoya's single layer coating decreases light reflection off the surface from approx. 9% to an average of 4-5% Type Digital Filter Kit Size 58mm Grade UV: Not Applicable Circular Polarizer: Not Applicable Neutral Density: 8 (3-stops) Filter Factor UV: Not Applicable Circular Polarizer: Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops) Neutral Density: Reduces ISO to 1/8 Multi-Coated ONLY The UV is multi-coated Rotating ONLY the circular polarizer Effect UV: Reduces excessive blue; cuts through haze and can improve image clarity; protects front element of lens Circular Polarizer: Removes reflections and increases color saturation without affecting the overall color balance Neutral Density: ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film, they have no affect on color balance Application Outdoor, nature and landscape photography Color Temperature Not Applicable Construction Glass Front Filter Thread Size 52mm Front Lens Cap Size 52mm
PER QUALSIASI DOMANDA NON ESITATE A CONTATTARCI
- Filettatura a vite
Su Virtualfoto.it puoi pagare i tuoi ordini con:
- Carta di credito
- Bonifico bancario anticipato
- Pagamento rateale con Pagolight
Virtualfoto.it si avvale di vari corrieri per la spedizione del tuo ordine, che potrai scegliere al momento dell'acquisto.
Per ordini superiori a 79€ la spedizione in Italia sarà gratuita.
Tempi di spedizione per l'Italia: 24/72h
Tempi di spedizione per l'estero: 48/72h
Ai sensi dell'articolo 5 del D. Lgs 185 del 1999, il cliente ha la possibilità di recedere dal contratto/ordine stipulato su Internet senza alcuna penalità e senza necessità di dare alcuna spiegazione, nel rispetto delle condizioni descritte nella pagina dedicata.
Il termine entro cui verrà effettuato il rimborso è 14 giorni di calendario.
Hai qualche dubbio o domanda sul prodotto? Contattaci compilando il form: clicca qui